This Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad is designed for the GLOCK 43. It is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the US.
High quality components and precise manufacturing make Taran Tactical parts ideal for maintaining and upgrading firearms.
The durability, reliability and excellent build quality of these parts will ensure years of service you can count on.
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
Magazine body is not included with purchase of a base pad. Product has only been tested out with Glock OEM magazines.
*Does not work with grip plug*
*Product will not be compatible with Glock 43X or 48 firearms*
- Overall weight 1.4oz.
- Length, 1 1/4 inch front side, 7/8 Inch on back side.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
- +3 Holds 9+1 rounds in 9mm.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.