Silencer Shop S.I.D. Kiosk
With the unveiling of our cutting-edge Secure Identity Documentation (S.I.D.) Kiosk, Silencer Shop strove to bring suppressor fans some exciting news in light of the recent ATF 41F change. Developed for your convenience and out of the realization that this technology provides a great opportunity to streamline the painstaking suppressor ownership process, we are thrilled to offer this progressive option to the firearms market. After you’ve selected and purchased your awesome new silencer on our website, visiting your nearest S.I.D. Kiosk will ensure that your transaction is completed as efficiently as possible and that your required registration information is in order. A true win-win situation for all parties involved.
In addition to simplifying the ownership aspect of suppressors, S.I.D. kiosks offer the convenience of a one-and-done registration process. By utilizing this software, you’ll never need to provide fingerprints again because the unit immediately saves all of your information! (This applies to each trustee, as well.) To that end, swiping your driver’s license during subsequent visits will instantly recall your registration data, which will immediately autofill the screen. Plus, since the kiosk procedure is free (though, some dealers might charge a small fee), your wallet will rejoice. That means more money for ice-cream (and ammunition)!
please follow the below S.I.D. Kiosk steps to finish the process:
- Locate kiosk within designated dealer’s storefront
- Tap touchscreen to begin process (select preferred account log-in option)
- Scan your assigned Quick Response (QR) code
- Follow onscreen prompts/instructions
- Submit fingerprints for upload (left four fingers; left thumb; right thumb; right four fingers)
- Supply signature with finger
- Provide registration information
- Answer questionnaire
- Choose registration method (e.g., trust, corporation, or individual)
- Download mobile app for photo
- Complete process
- Check text messages/emails for account links and alerts