BPG Miami sells firearms and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order:
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from BPG Miami meets your state, county, or city firearm laws.
- Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. Please have your selected FFL email a copy of their FFL license to firstname.lastname@example.org . Once you have completed your firearm purchase online you will receive an order confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a email@example.com
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
Attn: Sales Department
7121 N. Miami Ave Miami FL 33150
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from BPG Miami. This transaction is between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C: No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.